Pallet Wood Coffee Table with Wave Design
Topics being covered
- How to use pallet wood to create a decorative table.
- Using a Jigsaw to cut out a design.
- Painting with Annie Sloan and CeCe Caldwell
- Paint: Annie Sloan & CeCe Caldwell
- Two or Three Used Pallets
- Sawzall or Pry bar (disassemble pallet)
- 4X4 post
- 2X4 piece of Plywood
- Nails or Screws
- Wood Glue
- Clear and Dark Wax
- #150 Sandpaper
- Bosch 6.5 Amp 2-Blade Planer
- Miter Saw
**Click on items above to see description and purchase**
This weeks woodworking project I show you how to take the wood from a
pallet and build a beautiful pallet wood coffee table with a wave design
on top! This table is a very simple design and a lot of fun to make!
The paint I use is Annie Sloans Chalk Paint and CeCe Caldwells Natural
Chalk and Clay Paint. Continue reading down below :)
What's up y'all!! This weeks project is based on the Original Pallet Wood Coffee table except on this one the top is changed. All the dimensions are exactly the same as the Original.